Saturated steam autoclaves
It is particularly well-adapted for all the decontamination processes in the pharmaceutical industry (opened bottles, instruments, Petri dishes, textiles…). All products are sterilized with the use of pure steam.
At the beginning of the cycle the air from the tank is removed by the vacuum pump (2 to 3 vacuum cycles). Then the steam is introduced at the appropriate pressure (or temperature) to sterilize the product. The heating level is met. Various phases are usually repeated 2 to 3 times. Refrigeration is realized through internal exchangers and by vacuum drying (evaporation).
- Material: stainless steel 304L or 316L
- Diameters: 900 mm (capacity from 200 liters) and 1300 mm …up to 2000 mm
- Capacity: from 200 liters
- Maintenance: must be very regular: liquid ring vacuum pump, inflatable door seal, …
- Control: via automaton according to your specifications
- Liquid ring vacuum pump
- Inflatable door seal
MPI Expert : Due to the GAMP high performance user friendly control panel, the parameters are saved automatically. A complete solution that includes control, registering as well as a digital synoptic.
- Additional information