Thermal Transfer Printer with Feeder
Thermal Transfer Printers can print on flat surfaces that are placed under the printer manually or work with feeders.
Belt Feeding systems are suitable for multiple applications. Supply of bags, cards, forms, etc.
- More Information
- Maximum product width: 300mm (W) x 250mm (L)
- Minimum product width: 40mm (W) x 50mm (L)
- Min. – Maximum. Product thickness: 0.08mm – 4mm
- Band speed: 150mm / sec.
- Power: 220V 50Hz – 1,5A
- Weight: 20 kg.
Print Thermal transfer General Features
- Print intensity: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 400 mm / sec
- Print surface: 32mm or 53mm or 107mm X 75mm
- Label management system: Included
- Label creation program: Included
- Graphics: Logo printing capability
- Ink ribbon length: 600 m
- Ink ribbon saving system: Includes
- Incompletity warning system for cutting the ribbon
- Ability to connect to a database
- Ability to control through a “Touchscreen” 4.3 “
- Ability to network via Ethernet 10/100 base TX
- Operating temperatures: 5C – 45C
- Ambient humidity: 10 – 80%
- Electricity supply: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 300VA
- Air supply : 10 LT / min 6 Bar, max.
- Internal memory: 512 MB
- Possibility of unlimited memory expansion with the addition of “USB cards”
- Possibility of customization and automatic update of production and expiration date of products and per product.
- Ability to customize “Lot numbers”
- Ability to create and specify components as well as various texts with different fonts and font sizes.
- Ability to create and write “Bar Code”
- Silent operation